Wednesday 29 May 2013

0

Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 And Its Price, features & Specification

  • Wednesday 29 May 2013
  • PRABH KARAN SINGH
  • Share
  • Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 And

    Its Price, features & Specification.

    The Latest Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 by the SAMSUNG . It’s a Latest Android Smartphone will be Available in both single and dual SIM Versions from 2013 and You Also Check Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 Price, Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 Featueres, Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 Specifications & Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 Images.
    The Samsung Galaxy Quattro l8552 which was seen last week is now official, This phone was name as Galaxy Win earlier but last week we got an update from Samsung that it is now known as Galaxy Grand Quattro, The logic behind that is Samsung Galaxy Quattro l8552 wants to create another series just like they have Galaxy S series and Galaxy Note series as the Galaxy Grand was a huge success for Samsung Galaxy Quattro l8552. Although both looks quite similar to each other still there are a lot of difference between i8552 with i9080,i9082.


    Features of Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552:
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 features GPRS, Bluetooth v2.1, 3G, Wi-Fi, EDGE, Wi-Fi hotspot, A-GPS connectivity options. MicroUSB v2, 3.5 mm audio jack. Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 smartphone is also loaded with 3D sound effect. H.263, WMV player, H.264, MP4, MP3, eAAC+, WMA, WAV player, Data Monitoring, Walkman Application, HD Voice, TrackID, PlayNow, Handwriting Recognition, MMS Enabled, Predictive Text Input, Motion Gaming, 3D Games, Audio and Video Streaming, Calculator, Alarm, Flight Mode, Calendar, E-Manual, vCard, Media Go, Audio Recording, Voice Input are the additional features of Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552. Google Talk, Facebook, Instant Messaging, Gmail, Bookmarks, Google, NeoReader Barcode Scanner, Google Play, Google Voice, YouTube, Widgets, News and Weather Forecasts come preloaded in Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552.

    Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552:
    Dual SIM smartphone is powered by Quad Core processor. Good visuals on the display. Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 runs on Android 4.1.  with 1 GB RAM space is provided in this Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 Smartphone. Memory space expended up to 32 GB with microSD card.

    And the Price of Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 Is Rs. 16,570/-

    ALSO LIKE ON FACEBOOK PAGE  FOR DAILY UPDATES 



    0 Responses to “ Samsung Galaxy Grand Quattro GT-I8552 And Its Price, features & Specification ”

    Post a Comment