Sunday 25 September 2011

0

Hack Open of Right Click

  • Sunday 25 September 2011
  • PRABH KARAN SINGH
  • Share
  • We often use right click to open any document or folder or a drive with option Open. So one day I thought why I cannot change the Open with my name. So I found a hack to do this. Here is the tutorial to do this 

    Step 1:- Open Registry by typing regedit on run in Xp ,Vista or Window 7.

    Step 2:- Now the registry will be shown like this.


    Step 3:- Now Open the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT by click on + on the near left.it will open a tree.

    Step 4:- Now look for FOLDER then after finding folder open its tree ,open shell options tree then you will shee Open there click on OPEN don‘t open its tree I am saying juts click on open.


    Step 5:- On the right hand side double click to open (Default).and fill the name you want to enter I will fill here H3XPLO!T H@CKERS.

     
     Subscribe us via E-mail and Add us on Facebook for daily updates and Plz also do click once on the ads displaying below or above the post for us.. :)


    0 Responses to “ Hack Open of Right Click ”

    Post a Comment