Wednesday 3 August 2011

0

See How HORNY the Google is

  • Wednesday 3 August 2011
  • saurav garg
  • Share
  • Google search engine is the giant of all the search engine on the internet. Billions of people search their queries on it everyday. Today when i updated my status
    Most insulting lines said to our smart google
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Dear google can u just allow me to write my sentence before u start guessing :D :P
    on Facebook, I received many likes and comments on it. One of the my friend told me to see the Google suggestions by typing "HOW TO" (without quotes). When i check this there were many suggestions but the very first was amazing. Check this by yourself go to Google also check these "WHY DO", "DIFFERENT".

    I will definitely add some more words like this in it later. If you know any kind of words like this please post them in the comments.

    Subscribe us via E-mail and Add us on Facebook for daily updates and Plz also do click once on the ads displaying below or above the post for us.. :)
     

    0 Responses to “ See How HORNY the Google is ”

    Post a Comment